Tarot Readings
You need someone you can believe in—this I will declare: trust me, I'll be there.

YEAH :D

Aulë

Ill do the new deck for my question :P

a speck of dust inside a giant's eye

For you Rare I drew Chariot of Ascension

Your spiritual core is in the midst of great material and non corporeal growth. Every ounce of your current knowledge and wisdom has been honed through great discipline and endless practice. The ends of your means are to be compassionate and loving, while the source of your ambition is also, blessedly, rooted in compassion and love. 

Your soul's need for growth at this time is voracious; it is hungry to acquire more, to push your entire self to its physical, mental, and emotional limit. You are ready for the trials. You are prepared for the challenges, even though at times you may not feel this way at all. A light inside is currently guiding you to your utmost higher purpose. 

The Chariot of Ascension tells us that you have great prospects over the horizon, prospects that you actually will not so easily expect and may be different from your own perception of what the seeds you've sown will reap. I suspect you will have a job soon, and soon being anywhere from next week to about three months down the road. The card speaks of immediacy, of events that will come to pass in the very nearish future. 

@Aulë

You need someone you can believe in—this I will declare: trust me, I'll be there.

What must I try to avoid in the coming future?
~~

For Eclair I drew The Brother in Darkness.

There are negative energies, either coming from within you or externally from you, that will come to pass by means of your tutelage. It is vital that you are conscious of these energies, that you decipher them without judgment and without attachment. The trials ahead of you will teach you to let these essences flow down the stream of your awareness and out, into the universe to be purified and recycled into new energy once more. There is no need to be fearful of these feelings or thoughts that currently haunt your mind. Beings that demand entry to your unlimited power are not to be trusted, but they are also not to be completely shunned either. 

Isis' brother, Set, would possess destructive emotions which led to the death of her beloved Osiris, the near death of her Sun child, and denial of his rightful leadership. Fierce, but compassionate boundaries must be put in place around your consciousness and physical body to prepare you for what you are about to endure. To fight corrosive energies does not require force; it requires patience, and true unconditional love to not only ward these energies off, but to send them back into the abyss to be spiritually oscillated. 

Is there someone in your life regularly who puts you down, whether it's someone else entirely or even yourself? Is your trepidation about what future challenges to avoid coming from a fear of failure? Treat yourself with as much love as you would someone truly close to your heart. To avoid miscellaneous pain, the cards say you must be your own best friend above all else. It is you who protects yourself, you who serves yourself. And since there is no barrier between you and the rest of the world, by being so true to yourself you will also serve the needs and desires of others. 

@Juryoku

I really felt like I needed to do a draw for this entire site in general, because lately I have been so unsure as to which direction it's going in, or what breed of status it's even in right now as I write this. When I imagined this place to have the poetic rhythm of evolution itself, I suppose even my frail human perspective somehow can draw unrealistic expectations. Though I adore this small but consistent little community, with a lot of people going on leave for a bit and staff spots ever still empty, I suppose I found myself in need of guidance. 

I drew Proper Burial for Freedom, and I admit when I was interpreting this card it scared me a little at first. I am no longer the teen that obsessively ate this shit up like I used to. My muse, though flowing, is as temperamental as ever, and I must respect it like no other to keep it healthy and giving. I thought at first it was telling me to put this roleplay thing to rest like I have had the urge to do so many times in the past, but as I thought and read further, I realized that this was only a small aspect of the entire prediction. 

The truth of it all is, I and many other members of this community are aging, and our lives are getting busier and our attention is oft needed elsewhere other than a computer screen. It's not so much that we've outgrown the hobby, but rather our interests must be nurtured in ways reborn and updated. Xalypsis is, to me, a breath of fresh air in the online rp community, and it truly is unique in almost every sense. If this place is destined to die, then it will die, but not before we've shared a lot of great times and meaningful storytelling with one another. 

I say that in such blase fashion because nothing good lasts forever, and it's wrong to expect it to. What we do here together is so precious, it's so full of life and the sheer wonder of the present. We need not look back or forward. We need not succumb to insecurities that plague other sites and delve them into drama and chaos. Our community will thrive, for a time, and then it might continue to thrive or it might not. And it's important for all of us to be at peace with that reality. Our main goal should be to cherish what we have now, and continue to post, and share our ideas, and talk with one another. 

Muse dies often, but it almost always returns. And death dare not come to collect the fabric of ideas.