Absence Notices
a speck of dust inside a giant's eye

Absence Claims

Are you going on vacation, or do you just need some time away from the site? Please do us a huge favor and tell us when you'll be away and approximately how long you'll be gone. 

OOC Name:
Character Names:
Absence Length:

Absent Members & Characters

• OOC Name: Eclair
    Character Name: Juryoku
    Abscence Length: Start to end of July - 1 month

Taking a break from here for other things! May or may not get to posts during my disappearance. I receive e-mail notifications when I get PMs or replies so, anyone is able to contact me if need be! <3

• OOC Name: Angies
    Character Names: Aries
    Absence Length: Unknown. We are selling the house and moving.

• OOC Name: Lumi
    Character Names: Virsisé, Quarion
    Absence Length: Indefinite. Dealing with some writer's block so going to give myself some time to refresh.

• OOC Name: Tasha
    Character Names: Royal Phoenix, Fesashka
    Absence Length: A MONTH MAYBE? ONLY WITH POSTS THOUGH. I WILL STILL BE ACTIVE AS AN ADMIN. Soooo holy shit, I have no muse lately, but it's because I'm much, much busier than I used to be suddenly. I am so desperate for money I am taking a huge influx of art orders to help build back up our savings account, and so I'll be immensely busy with that for the next month.

Likewise, I am also working with one of my good friends and longtime rp partner Tobii on coding the brand new layout for Xalypsis, and trust me when I say that this new skin is going to possible make the place boom. It's new, sleek, more minimalist while still keeping that enriched fantasy sci fi feeling we all love so much, and I honestly can't wait for you guys to see it. It's in the last stages of development so I don't plan on keeping you all waiting for long!

a speck of dust inside a giant's eye

UPDATED 9.13.2017