Blind are the Stars
You need someone you can believe in—this I will declare: trust me, I'll be there.

It's not in my mind
It's here at my side

No, no. There is no need for its pardon; it will always welcome, it shall forever wait your return. To why would it refuse? Ridiculous!

Jaws parted wide to release a yawn in which hid back for sometime. He was a restive creature, though immunity to the one that so carefully scattered sand overflowed by sweet dreams. It seemed self would endure quite the journey to a sector separate from the shores. There was this guilt, a feeling of regret in a sort of frequency. Mind praised riddance to the sorrow for leaving homeland upon this very isle but perhaps that is what made the caring sea carry greatness. It was second to none, what was to come next now? Mountain and sea were the only case for he; not much could be said to the matter in which could fill that void. Regardless of that, as form slipped over the border into unknown territory, the acceptance of worry was not issued here. Instead, something warmer touched his whiskers while they curled and entwined themselves. Close yet far were these emotions. With arousing curiosity, the male found himself slithering to the center of this area.

Liveliness. Green variations told enough for how everything flourished here. A sense of belonging could not help but harass the male, having him wonder if there was any significance to this. Gaze was stuck above, however, the sudden difference for the ground below reeled skull down and forward. Strange. Distant was this from a beach, he truly thought such particles were exclusive to the salt filled air. Although their hue certainly gave a reason to think twice. Dark—alluring in some unreasonable right. Eyes traced a path for his large paws to ensure nothing avoidable would capture him. One step, next step; why, a heart attack seemed apparent when Juryoku caught the sight of something not ordinary. A blessing, a curse? Tilting his head, he peeked over to see the strangeness of what lain on the earth. Then, one paw had lifted to give it a poke... the rest was spontaneous.

Viewing the ripples of the liquid before him, a bawl sounded from him, appearing to be pleased by this discovery. Body was tempted to put self within the precious liquid, but mind restrained its wants, leaving him to dance around the body of liquid. A honk soon followed after, grabbing his attention for the moment. Afar was there a crane, interest piqued from his movements. "Well, I'll be damned," he chuckled, sauntering over to the bird. An old face, a missed face. Gently placing his bottom on the ground, he peered down at the pool the crane was observing, pondering their motive. Even though mind cared to disrupt their focus, he decided to stare into the pool along with unexpected yet wanted company. It would seem the two were searching within it, wishing for something.

Warp. How weariness fell into a state of thought, breaking down the rumble on the inside.

"Jury Speaks" | Jury's Thoughts
Notes: Here you go! I tried. :'D
Art by Fiirewolf

@Lala

Lala

Lala Del Tzporia Alberta
ROYALTY NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD

A celestial body tamed with a manifest of redefined muscle fragments, intertwining and vibrating against one another moved forth toward the sound of what seemed like running water. But she could never be too sure, the hell bound goddess only had met the cold, refreshing liquid through troubles in her past - some that she could piece together whenever those heinous hallucinations weren't present. Then again, she could never be so sure with what's real and what isn't, trying to decipher between the two was probably where her struggles in life begin. This cosmic essence of a blood-thirsty battle-worn woman lived in a world divided by society's, all devoting themselves to hounds whom could turn their backs on them in a moments notice- not thinking about tomorrow, if they all perished because of one self-persevered wolf. War, that is the only thing she ever wanted.. Oh what she'd do just to see someone's blood drain from dismembered limbs, taste the metallic nectar which would ooze down her thorax; the hunger she reveled for. It was something that could only be fulfilled in her dreams, and yet the day will come where she will be put to the test - to show these pitiful beasts the real reason her name is Lala and not just because it sounds like a angelic remedy. To maim any who oppose her, wear their pelts as capes, and make a necklace out of their hearts; oh the things she'd do to kill.

The stoic temptress suddenly fell into the void, into the drift of the Oasis's symphonies. Whisking her way into the distant darkness that welcomed her with open arms, enveloping her with its icy talons. She could the demons who lay dormant in the confines of her black soul begin to claw and feast at the walls of her vessel, thus a sync of unholy growls surfaced in the presence of lessers. The danger that may await only drove the bitter, emotionless goddess onward to her destination, craving the excitement she lacked so heavily in her life. Wishing for some kind of coronation to witness, or at least sink her maulers through the thick epithelium of a friend or foe. Though the call was that of a ritual, one that nevertheless involved an organism of the same species. She has heard these calls many times before and never has she made heist to attending one. But, there's always a first for everything, no matter how deranged and demented you are.

Upon reaching the scene, identifying the silhouette that lay kin to natures embrace as a masculine. In a moment of eerie calm before the inchoate of a tumultuous incident to come, the silent executioner watched in indifference as the physique of the much smaller male stirred in what appeared to be a stance of less-than-desirable proportions. At first the female felt slight pity for him; but it was faint and gone as fast as it came. Pale lashes blinked in oblivion as the brute would breath tidings to a insolent crane. They were short and simple, and were made to address a creature who was oblivious to its toothed companion. She watched carefully as the bird's body stirred once more, barely managing to disguise a grimace of caustic acclaims for the abrupt actions that the brute dispelled to the winged devil as he took a seat a couple feet from it's being, seemingly enough to preform a steady, predatory volt around his being. The muscles under multiple points of her epithelium rippled, tightening with the anticipation of her first occurrence with a specimen of her stature. A sociopath like herself, she found the slightly distinctive idiosyncrasies of the psychopath to be rather conflicting with her own. While she liked to blend in to appear normal, the psychopath tended to act irrationally, impulsively, and blamed their victims on their actions. Sociopaths weren't killers, sociopaths were minimalists who strive to manipulate unlike their psychopath counterparts. In the eyes of someone such as herself with her disposition, she was a wolf in sheep's wool, and he was the mindless, domesticated dog ruining his cover. And thus, without nary any hesitation, she opted to initiate a conversation with the fool whom nestled himself along the water's bank.

There was no hesitation in her waltz, whilst she marched down the slope to the male who sought acquaintance with a bird. Designed in a galactic portrait, splashed with gels of magma, magenta, chrome and amber lichens that harbored a sort of glorious inferno. A beauty draped in vales of purity, royalty, and yet desolation stalked from behind the XY chromosome fiend. Lala hadn't gathered the tidings to preach to the gentleman, but she was a wise wordsmith and had a knack for sweet-talking and manipulating her way around both men and woman alike - just to get what she wanted out of them.

You seem frustrated, your demeanor tells no lies hound. What crawls underneath thy skin and has you withering beneath your foundations, love?

Lala's tongue, 'mindset', Other's dialogue

Table © Chickadee for use on Xalypsis only.
Texture © lovenewyork

@Juryoku

You need someone you can believe in—this I will declare: trust me, I'll be there.

It's not in my mind
It's here at my side

All in which was surrounding became a blank space. None of it came important in delving his thoughts further down the pit it had covered with monstrous vines. They wrapped and doubled upon each other; a growth that thickened in terms to that of protecting—although more boundaries sat at the bottom in aching from its shut down to the worlds beyond. Some recovery or more so, a reminder to the being that has followed him for the longest time. It pecked and destroyed yet to the pieces it so eagerly reaped; it rebuilt them into something "better". A beast pouring with doubt and bitterness. To what they have, he would seethe and why was he to care if they were to produce envy among his form. Everything was a mess, a pile decorated with intrigue but faulty in its means. Darkness was present, however, not in the forms of whatever stalked this place; they were here, the one he could sickly say cheers to. The caws in which echoed in his ears, a memory that replayed the same lyric over and over again.

Just a sip. A sip to our distortion.

Upper portion leaned over the edge. It came unnatural as it seemed "drunken"—awaiting to collapse into the painted liquid. Be that as it may, he did not. Forelimbs held him steady while neck declined. A small lap, enough to relish. It was then did reality phase back in along with the help of one that nibbled his contrasting fur. Skull snapped into its previous position, high but relaxed in a way. Viewing over to his companion in which seemed mildly uncomfortable, anxiety found its escape, flaming the male with little startup. Peering over shoulders, a warm being was approaching and surely was their colors and general foreignness enough to emit a continuous rumble within his throat. Crimson eyes narrowed with suspicion, using forearm to guide his crane friend away from where the other neared. There was one thing one should not do to a creature and that was come in from behind. That was a threat. Even so, mind was still preserved from its trance, excusing the action for now.

Shifting along, he let his arm down once he felt that the crane and himself were far enough from the intruder which was the complete opposite side from where they were. Judging by their uniqueness, the male figured the island's call beckoned them from a different land—however, when you literally have saw only black and white for the entirety of your life, it becomes a belief that all beings must be natural in wear.

Growling settled, though eyes kept to their narrowed and questioning state. In place of previous sound, he hummed while quietly enjoying the preening his feathered company was doing for forelegs. Oh, right. They did speak, yes? How careless was he to succumb to instincts. "Not a name nor proper greeting. Why ask such a thing when you are a stranger, when I am a stranger? My lips may speak freely of its tales but not within this imbalance," he told, giving his companion a lick while awaiting the others response. The male was an open book, though that did not mean each page he had had everything written in it. Some torn, others worn. It was a matter of reinstating those pages in which fell damaged. With that, he would hold his telling as did he really want to ruin anymore of this book?

Notes:
Art by Fiirewolf

@Lala

Lala

Lala Del Tzporia Alberta
ROYALTY NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD

Enigma engulfed, phosphorescence loomed heavy above our domes and the impure harmony of the God's narcotic toxin came spewing out, leaving little room for trail and error. Whence his growls ceased and his posture eased into a subtle grace, the babe took a moment to calm the raging monsters inside that feasted off her soul. They break it down until they feel whole, hungry for their next little treat, they'll take her spirit and set it free. Not long after do they devour, and Lala's mind becomes her darkest hour. You live in a world of absolute chaos, destruction awaits you in the midst of isolation, death dances behind in everyone's shadows and she doesn't care about no body.. So why care about her? The only friend that you so happen to allow yourself to associate with is your own demise - your fervor of youth. You cannot trust anyone, not even those you call friends, even your own bloodline shares ties with the devil. It's how the world is, especially when you walk long side beasts so foul that you don't even know they exist among you. That is, until a certain kind of evil begins to fester in the darkness, creating a kind of rage that blisters with pure wraith and avarice that the whole of mankind is not prepared for - their cavalry has yet to invest in such cataclysm. In due time though, Lala will prevail and she will reign supreme in all things evil in this realm. It just takes time, time that this Angel of Death does not have.

'Surround myself with kings, you can keep the cowards.'

Lala snorted, retraced her steps in her head and then flourished with pardons of guns and roses that milked their way from the chambers of her voice box. Ah, I see.. Excuse me, where are my manners. The phoenix cleared her throat, lifted her right fore-limb in a gesture toward her heart-shaped cavity and a slight dip of her head. Refilling her lungs with that zephyr acid once more, here by address me as Lala, I am not a threat nor a common enemy, thus may I ask of your own alias?"

ooc;; sorry for short, rough day lol

Lala's tongue, 'mindset', Other's dialogue

Table © Chickadee for use on Xalypsis only.
Texture © lovenewyork

@Juryoku

It's not in my mind
It's here at my side

Mask lacked amusement when he heard a snort sound from the dame. Where were her manners indeed; the knowing on how nature trained its inhabitants to consider their survival whether the freshness of a face stood truly harmful or not. However, said new presence had more to it now that the other put forth her name. Steam grew out of his nostrils as self stamped what she may be addressed by, baffled as to why it formed a sweet yet disgusting sensation within his maw. Simplicity could be the agitator here, though such was not a terrible thing to have; the male could learn to appreciate it.

Lids sealed sight away as he withheld stating his name for just a few seconds. The mention of not being a creature in which sought to hurt nor burn the skeleton of a bridge. Juryoku found it humorous how it must be said in order to allow peace instead of letting the feel take control at its on pace. Was he a bit too hostile with his warnings? This was definitely not the first. Although could much blame be put unto him when it all was a matter in accompanying what was natural for his blood? Huffing another cloud, he opened eyes to examine what all he could see of his reflection, slush dripping from jowls and disrupting the smoothness to the surface. "Juryoku. You burn bright with that coat of yours; hard to say I had not mistaken you as a true flame," he breathed, rising onto all fours.

Tail would brush the bird he rested near, moving away from them but keeping in a path in which blocked their feathered form unless one was to view over him. He closed the gap between himself and the dame, visible breaths flowing along. Legs stopped body a wolf's length away before refocusing gaze upon Lala. Skull angled, demon eyes not shy in staring directly into her peculiar orbs. "You ask for what tampers with my core," he spoke, placing rump onto sandy ground before continuing, "hell is apparent. Nothing can bother, overtake one that may sit comfortably with a demon." Words gave a part of a matter that rested whole. A hint to what she questioned. Left paw arose and brought itself into the liquid he went under beforehand. Splashing and testing, it was weird to keep in mind that these were not mirrors.

"What has possessed your mind? My eyes may only see the scratches within yours."

Notes:
Art by Fiirewolf

@Lala

Lala

she hits like ecstasy, comes up and bangs the sense out of me.

The woman's pigmentation neither ceasing nor suppressing it's chaotic appeal, she could feel a burning stake start to blister inside of her, it was uncontrollable and in a sudden attempt to rid of the rising heat she snorted - this action caused sparks of red hot flames burst from the her nostrils and evaporating from off her coat. Lala snaked her crown up high, confused as too where such power came from out of no where, but she wasn't one to question such supernatural elements so she simply brushed it off her shoulders - returning her attention to the male, acting as if what just happened was normal.

The goddess's irises that were filled with hellfire cataclysm molding the outline of the masculine, who she so happen to catch the name of. Juryoku. She'd repeat his name like a broken record in the back of her head, unwilling to give it up and yet she was dispelled by his continuous splays of lyrics, ones that could be identified as compliments towards herself and she sunk in every mien that flew out of his mouth. A sly smirk itched onto her countenance, glancing over at Juryoku and taking a step towards hi, but careful not to trigger any defenses that he may have under his belt. Albeit his next set of harmonies quickly pulled her back to reality, for a moment she narrowed her eyes then hastily fixed her perplex features.

Your flirtatious devices are dully noted and it was lovely to meet you, handsome, and as for your inquire I simply stated the obvious. You seem troubled, so I acknowledged it. And for my own demise, I have many demons who threaten my way of life - some may even say the devil had a hold of me, but who can be so sure? In my defense, I have a war going on inside my head, one that is not easily subdued or harnessed.

ooc;; sorry so short, it's late af here and I'm beyond tired.

Speech

@Juryoku