Master of tides
AW
Naervon

Large wings carried him over the shoreline as she flew with a speed that would have made most jealous, diving down to the water his frame moved swiftly through the air as if it was being cut during his dive. His eyes were locked on the lapping water that danced to the shore before his large frame struck the water he pulled out of his dive via barrel roll. Rolling through the air like a piston he bucked and wove above the water, dancing like a madman over the depths. His right paw would lower away from his chest as he drew close over the water, dipping a paw into the cool liquid he flew over the waves as a small trench was formed from his paws touching the surface of the water. Beating his large wings the beast flew smoothly over the water like a creature born to be in the air, pulling his wet paw up to his warm frame he flicked his wings and soared higher into the sky. Glancing down to the water below he tossed his head up, flaring his nostrils the large male let out a deep bellow as he flexed his wings. While he flew he felt something warm begin to rumble in his breast, frowning he went to snort when blinding pain stabbed at him from behind his eyes. Roaring his head reared back, yet between his roar fire rushed from his maw.

Through the haze of pain, he made out the brightness of the flames as they danced forth from his jaws, snapping them shut he stared around while he flew. Before he could fully understand what happened he felt a trickle of warmth flowing from his eyes and nose, cursing he banked to the left hard. Flying towards the shore he swept his wings out before landing, folding his wings to his sides before his back paws touched the ground he landed hard. Panting he licked at his face, the coppery tang of blood met his tongue as a deep ache started in his chest. Wincing he lowered his head and stood on the sandy shore panting hard, lifting his molten gaze he glared through the blood that now obscured his vision. Curling his lips he turned and walked to where the water lapped at the land, tracks from where he landed that lead to the water ended where he stood gazing down at his reflection into the water. Blood still poured from his eyes and nose, very visible as he stared at himself through the blood over his eyes into the water before him.

You need someone you can believe in—this I will declare: trust me, I'll be there.

JurYoku
Just like an animal, I protect my pride

A bright tune; a melody brought on by the fine chirps of the exotic residence in this jungle. Large steps disrupted the calmness lingering here, though should a habitat filled with lively souls remain unkept? Fur appeared wet, the sharpness of each hair more apparent than usual. Within maw was a large branch decorated by feathered triplets. A few days had passed since brushing off past ties, thoughts continuing to filter depression and the subtle joy. Self was setting up a pile; its purpose was unknown. All mind knew is that it needed some resource even if it were lacking in terms of its task.

Waves were within view, then the horizon melted into the same line. Legs were careful to descend a small but steep slope that led to a lower floor of this area; a pathway closer to the beach before him. Everything was serene, nothing creeping in concerning hate. As the male took a tiny hop over a rock blocking the inch in which put sand on the ground, a noise hit his ears causing head to cock to the source; cutting off his companions singing from such an abrupt movement. Surroundings seemed to lower its volume the more the mysterious noise broke its peace. Barely could narrowed eyes make out a figure in the distance, body deciding to continue to its destination but gaze clicking on the frantic form. It appeared those of the air had no wish for the being, snorting and grumbling at their sounds. When noticing how close they came to this shore, rump met the ground and tail rested at his side while observing the situation. "Looks like the filth has reached their brain," he chuckled to his bird companions, hearing their chirps in response.

Secretly had he counted how long before they were to give in. What a test of moral if the ocean caught them but their skills stood faulty in mastering its currents. However, it seemed coming to a decision in playing hero would not be tasted as he witnessed them hit the shore. A rumble formed into his throat, letting out a great huff riddled with slush. Whiskers reached and wrapped in anticipation of another they had not touched. Entirety remained where it was until he figured their rest as the other sat close to the water. Peering back at his avian company, he shook the branch to rid of their presence before dropping their perch. Well, might as well spell an empty welcome to wherever this soul came from.

Ambling over to the scene, skull lowered to examine the blood stained, sneezing from the freshness of it. Juryoku gave a sigh, displeased that such was upon this area now. Stepping closer to the stranger, he studied their appearance, letting out a quiet laugh in seeing one a bit more plain in display. Red gaze sought for an explanation, partially watching the blood in which escaped from them. "My, my, seems you have a problem here. You hadn't flicked an ear at the wrong one have you?" he questioned with a smirk, sitting down near and awaiting an answer. Perhaps he could help with this issue of theirs but he needed to see whether such help was something they truly wanted.

Naervon

A voice spoke to him, turning his head he stared into the red orbs of a male he had never seen before. His ears twitched while he watched him, "No, this tends to happen when magic goes out of control." He said simply, staring at the male he studied him from where he stood on the shore. His wings firmly tucked against his sides as he watched the strange male, curious he lowered his gaze to the whiskers that flowed from his face. The bleeding had slowed greatly from his eyes and nose, yet their presence had begun to harden in his fur. Gazing curiously at the male he lowered his head and promptly squared his shoulders, he looked over the gray and white man with caution. Since he had never met him before he wasn't sure how to make of him, flicking his ears back he straightened and staring at him waited to see what he would do. He wasn't sure if the male was friendly or not, just thinking about made a burning pain in his lungs start up again. Snorting he tried to keep his second lungs closed, he wasn't about to breathe fire at the male for simply being curious.

Still, he wondered where he had come from, glancing behind him he saw the tracks that led to him, snorting again he turned to look at the water his wings ached at his sides. Wanting to spread them he glanced at the male and did just that, they rose above his back to flap and stretch before folding against him. Tilting his head to the side he stared at the man, daring him to make a move against him. He may not have seen him before but if he was friendly he wouldn't mind the company, it's the least he could do while he made sure the fire hadn't done much damage to him when he breathed it. Tucking his head against his chest he lowered his haunches to the ground, raising his head up he stared at the male quietly. He wondered how loudly a wolf could scream if they had a sudden blast of fire to the face, clearing his head of that thought he just stared at the male.

You need someone you can believe in—this I will declare: trust me, I'll be there.

JurYoku
Just like an animal, I protect my pride

Magic was the culprit. At least, that is what they believed. Hearing that the supernatural force was backfiring on them made the male feel blessed as previously, he thought slobbering snow was the worst thing that could come upon one. Though this stranger's element had put actual harm on their being! Brows furrowed when catching the motion of their appendage in which they tucked closer to themselves. Demon eyes looked at them in a questioning wear, wondering if they thought the male was to take a chunk out of their way of flight. Juryoku was jealous; and what better way to express it by ruining the one thing in which made him produce the bitterness. With how long the other stared at self in a feeling he was not sure whether caution or pure intimidation, the whiskered male would have none of it as claws raked the sand beneath it; nostrils flaring and ejecting its usual smoke when it came close to this uncertainty.

A grin played on Juryoku's face while he continued to figure the stranger out. Red substance running on their frame surely was beginning to slow its flow but he would not be satisfied until the mess fully ceased. Head went over shoulders when the horned one peered behind him, checking to see if this was an ambush turning about. The beach was clear, however, the sound of something uncounted made him snap forward with a snarl; huffing in finding out that it was just their wings. Displeasure is what he showed when it appeared that they were indirectly taunting. Although with their current state, should they really be tempting a stranger they knew nothing about power-wise and experience-wise? They were playing dangerous.

Resting chin on chest, an audible noise could be heard in his chest as if it was ridden with mucus. Maw opened seconds after in letting thick matter slip out of his throat. He would pile up the cold substance on the ground between him and the other, licking lips and blasting droplets to where the other sat. "Put your face in this. That blood of yours could spell anything from how it crawls," he directed, tongue touching the slush to be sure that it would mean well. Coldness should help stop what was left bleeding from the other but if they rather it continue in secret then that was them.

Painted legs pulled body back on all fours, rotating about as he flicked his tail toward company. Body would be fully directed at the sea, skull remained pointing at horned wolf. "You seem to have an interest in me—you hadn't taken an eye off yet. Searching for something? All I can offer is a spit to your face," he snickered, taking a few steps over to the other side of this strange being.

"What is your name?"

He asked, prohibiting his own name until they told of theirs.

Naervon

"Put your face in this. That blood of yours could spell anything from how it crawls." He wasn't sure if he should be offended or complimented, hesitating he did as he was told and flicked his tail watching the male with caution. "Who are you anyway?" It took much to not snarl and snap at the male at his next statement, his ears pinned back as he growled low in his throat. Flexing his tail he watched the male while his fiery orbs twitched in his sockets, his wings quivered from where he held them tightly against his ribs. "My name is Naervon." He said annoyed, after some time he pulled his muzzle out and used his left wing to wipe his former bleeding nose. Sneezing he lifted his wings up and flexed them, lowering them to his sides again he sighed quiely.

@Juryoku