Report Site Bugs Here
a speck of dust inside a giant's eye

Report Site Bugs

Please fill out this nifty little form I've made so that I can document and fix the current site bug and aesthetic issues. Please be nice and patient about reporting them; they will all be gotten to eventually. 

OOC Name:
Issue Type: Technical / Aesthetic (pick one)
Description: Please describe the issue you are having. Even better, take a screenshot. 
Resolved On: xx/xx/xxxx

Reported/Fixed Site Issues

x. Eclair - Posts in thread merging, and currency gain on ooc boards :: FIXED
x.
x.
x.
x.

OOC Name: Eclair
Issue Type: Technical
Description: Not sure if it's intentional for spam or whatnot but while creating a thread tracker and journal for Juryoku, when I tried to post the journal in a new reply minutes after posting the thread, the reply merged into the original post (it created a line -using the hr tag- to siginfy they were seperate). Although there was no visible "new" reply, stones were also added to the account as well. (I'm not sure if you guys are cool with having stones earned in the OOC board or not.) Like I said, not sure if this is an actual issue or something that was meant to happen but figured I'd mention it just in case since I saw in other trackers that there was no problem posting minutes after another reply. ~
Resolved On: xx/xx/xxxx

Eclair, I believe I have fixed the stones being earned in ooc boards issue, as for the posts merging like that I'm having a hard time picturing it, is it possible to get a screenshot?

You need someone you can believe in—this I will declare: trust me, I'll be there.
Carnificina

The thread merging is a fault with mybb itself. It happens across a number of sites, but if you refresh it will likely go away. Generally what you can do is also is wait about two minutes between posts and it won't do that because I've found that this is also a mybb thing where they merge posts made directly underneath each other by the same author during a specific time span.

I WAS ABLE TO ACTUALLY FIX THE MERGING.

There was an option in the main config tab that set a value on how long before posts merge, and I turned it off basically. Eclair said the issue had cleared up after that but please keep me informed if it keeps happening elsewhere on the site. 

FIXED. :DDDDDDDD