Ciel inaltéré, essence
There is more in heaven and earth, than exist in your philosophy

From dehumanization to arms, production for the benefit of the nation or it's destruction? 

My first breath of existence, so tantalizingly potent as it crackled into my brain and intoxicated any doubt which lingered. 

The first thing I noticed was the scent of fresh air; all my years I had known luxury, the taste and smell of rose and perfume and yet there had been nothing as breathtaking as the perfume of the sea. Salt nearly tangible in the atmosphere misted onto my face, dousing the strands of hair which hung carelessly before my face. The song of gulls reached my trained ears, an explosion of sounds I had never heard before trickled in harmony and wonder into my mind. The sand beneath me sifted under my weight as I attempted to move from its grasp; protesting, it hissed as it encircled my limbs as if to beg me to stay. The thunder of the ocean was apparent -- something I had only known from tale -- as it swept over my legs and tasted my flesh, hungering for more yet coy as it retracted back toward its home and repeated the conquest over and over. The crowing of insects filtered from the treeline, heavily masked by the fern plumes and towering tropical foliage which reached hungrily in my direction, a chorus of chirping imps played only for my ears. Their song is what drove me further into the chaos of this realm, the drone of everlasting cicada purr so overwhelmingly hypnotic it played with every atom of my being, vibrating my soul in a way which evoked curiosity. 

Behind me, and endless bounty of flora and fauna of which I could not understand, yet which drew me was the darkness. The magick which pulsed from the roots of every tree, within the eyes of marsupials who turned galaxy orbs upon me in fear as I brushed past their homes, and in the soil itself. I could feel it, I could understand its logic, the way it entered my body and aroused the childish little girl within who knew practicing magick was corrupt. A dirty little secret kept within, a connection between I and it. I could not gaze past the insatiable music of the forest, deafening to my ears which had only hosted the finest of music, sing-song tales from throats only trained for the royalty of my youth. Classical music, notes and symbols carefully choreographed in synchronization with each other, harmonious in the relation between tempo. Life in its purest essence, an ecosystem of infinite proportion clambering over itself in attempt to emerge the victor of hunt and reproduction. I needed to find the source of their energy, to capture the insatiable desire of life within this realm, to harness it for my own.

Violet pedals drifted upward into the tangled branches of tropical trees, silently pleading, I wish to know the secrets of this land.

It pulled my bodice like the indescribable gravity between planets, every fiber of my soul enticed by the scent and power of essence. Beckoned my atoms without as much as a breath, without audible convincing; it simply seemed so natural, as if it were where I had always been destined to be. Home, in its unaltered heaven. Like the Mother herself had extended her ethereal arms to embrace me closer than she ever had before. Eventually I reached and area which exploded in orgasm of energy, pouring and endless bounty of honey magick into my body and filling me up within any instant. She was here, and I could feel her all around me. In the trees, in the soil, in the electrified air. Her whispers reached my ears and I felt infinitely cradled in her motherly warmth.

Silently, contently, I awaited her knowledge.

ooc;; thread title translates to 'unaltered heaven, essence', also post theme.

all that was, is, and will ever be.

“When wings unfold you yield to them, though the sword hidden among their pinions may wound you. And when they speak to you, believe in them, though their voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden."

The delicate throes of imperative omnipresence parted each wave of flora guarding our temple, each shimmering emerald leaf and curved tendril retreating with sentient reverence unto her gait, unto her venture, as she pushed herself further into our domain. We sense how driven she is, how driven she was from the very beginning despite such potential being quelled by societal expectations. We could almost laugh, as we gazed upon her form, no longer lost and wandering, but seeking something which to satiate the growing, and delectable hunger within her. As was the blessing of this isle...the gracious bestowal of this very soil. Its richness was beyond that of logic, beyond that of even sapience. It was more, so much more, and those sensitive, and receptive enough to its exquisite cajoling beacon, could feel the mystery, and yet not know it completely. 

This equus woman, kissed with lavender and honed with impeccable poise, traversed further, adrenaline spiking. We could smell the rush of sensation within her; feel it within our own veins which pulsated not with mortal blood but with the purest essence of cosmic energy. With our vision focused upon her in an orb-like spectrum trance, our cognizance was indeed intrigued. But her emotions betrayed her, and how violently they did. Our blessing of power was being systematically perceived as heresy, as the work of those polluted, frail-minded, and bastardized. Her judgment was sound only through her own perception; being nourished with nothing but ignorance had only given rise to her lust for that which sins and destroys. 

We feel ourselves smiling. Widely. 

We manifest unto her proximity in a soft but relentless pulse of blinding light , each atom of unearthly, yet corporeal matter coalesced in sheer concordance. First the pearl hardness of bone. Then the viscous fluid of black hued blood. Our pale, chromium-caressed flesh materializes at last, and we stand before her in our equus configuration. 

Welcome, daughter.

We whisper, and shout. Our words break all barriers; they pass through each fabric of space of time, reaching gently, almost ravenously, for more of that convoluted ingredient we sensed before in her, that element of salacious, wild abandon that both insulted and fascinated us. 

What are your intentions for seeking our audience this day?

We won't allude. We will hardly insinuate. Her mind is a conniving one; a trickster's psyche who cannot be fooled and thus is destined to remain a fool. Her ache for more than what she has, for more than what she is, would be for naught if not embraced entirely, as a whole. A dancer who can only dance en pointe has no right to call themselves a dancer.

Heed, and listen closely.
▲ And let our thoughts become one. ▲

There is more in heaven and earth, than exist in your philosophy

From dehumanization to arms, production for the benefit of the nation or it's destruction?

Although the muscles of my chest descended in time with my breath, a other-worldly calmness settled into the caverns of the earth through my eyes. I could feel the pulse of the jungle vibrate at a frequency which only enticed sinews and atoms into further exploration, which beckoned a primal desire I had never felt in my life. A yearning for something wild, something unknown, an adventure with boundless objects of my attraction. Just for me, She whispered droplets of dew upon curled ferns clawing for sunlight. Just for me, the breath of the jungle was humid and would kiss my skin with such gentle tenderness as a lover would bestow. And I was not frightened; I did not recoil with second thought or a glance at the past which lied beyond the ocean, instead an elated gait quickened my pace, a shock of wondering what kind of allure this would be named. They came to me without protest, without a God's selfish need for aloofness. Without resting upon the seventh day, gathered in their hands the flesh and magnitude of the cosmos and spread them to their liking, playful as they manifested before me in contrasting beams of alabaster light.  Draining color from the moss and green about me, the presence brought from the being was overwhelming in a manner I could not fully describe. Calmly, breath shallow and nerves baseline, I felt them gaze upon me. I did not expect to find this in my search for knowledge and power, however I did not fear. A blanket of motherly comfort enveloped not only my physical self, but my spiritual self manifested. Oh, the sensation of their fingertips upon every inch of my flesh, an inaudible: you are safe. Involuntary exhale, feeling the pressure of the world crumble away from my consciousness, leaving me weightless within their warmth. A fetus in the womb. They crackle with magic of unknown proportion, crumble into something strangely ethereal yet solid, liquid and not quite real. A familiar feature replaces another, formed into something recognizable to a degree, corporeal prisms of the light of the sun itself, and somehow I shrunk in proportion with its majesty. A strange feeling, in the shadow of something bigger than myself.

Welcome, my daughter.

Their ears broke through physical barriers, entered me through a passage I had never known existed, danced within me and pulled forth a string of my essence which was wild and hungry.

What are your intentions for seeking our audience today?

I need not consider, I need not search for the answer for it flowed without hesitation from my soul, from my mind and blood. They already knew. They wished to see my reaction, to watch me dance to their pleasure and I would do so with glad passion. I seek life, and death. I seek knowledge and the inner-workings of the world about me. I did not speak through flattened lips, instead it was a simple thing, communication a notion of physical barriers. Essence was me, essence was everything surrounding me. A mortal, always seeking latitude over peers: will you become shocked if I state that I desire it as well?

ooc;; ilu tasha

all that was, is, and will ever be.

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.”

We hear her thoughts and smile upon her considerations.  Her mind is swift, a turbulent river seeking an endless path of motion.  But a river cannot rush forever, and she too could not maintain a path of voracious noise.  Stillness must be mastered within thineself before true purpose can be embraced.  She speaks, fearless to Our presence, and We indulge Ourselves in these sensations.  We are not made to endure Our existence alone, and crave the companionship of Our creations.

I seek life and death.  I seek knowledge and the inner workings of the world around me.  A mortal, always seeking latitude over our peers: will you become shocked if I state that I desire it as well?

We laugh.  Our symphony causes the stones to shake and light to fracture into hundreds of prisms. We surround her with Our mirth, warmth consuming the air until mist clings to Our flesh.  It is not her requests that tickle Our senses, but rather her assumptions of Us.  
Such joy you will give Us, the day a true shock comes to Our system.

We descend upon her, until We feel her auras feed into Our cosmos.  She is precious with her strength and absolutions, yet a Child everstill in her growth.  In this, We find Ourselves longing for a true beginning. 
Your desires are not lost upon Us, daughter, and these pursuits We shall aid.  The strifes and struggles thus known to you have forged your spirit, yet from you We seek evidence of enlightenment.
Our fingers reach to brush wisps of tendrils from her lilac gaze, a bare whisper of wind and blushing sunshine accompanying Our touch.

Our path for you is one of solitude and resolution.  Upon the highest peaks of Our alps grows a flower made of stardust and ice.  With a lift of Our hand, the air shimmers, and a vision of this effervescent lily comes to be. With nothing but your own mettle, fetch Us this blessed gift and return to Us.

We recede, considering her once more.  The task to many would seem careless and without purpose, but it was the method of journey We sought to feel.  The bends of her mind, and the folds of understanding that would come from a sojourn into frigid dangers.  Water cannot rush when it is frozen, the mind cannot persist its noise amongst eternal silence.  
Shall you accept Our task, Child?
 'Shall you return to Us, and recieve the gift found in those petals?'  The air vibrates with Our anticipation.

Heed, and listen closely.
▲ And let our thoughts become one. ▲