Cthulhu Awakened
He Spoke to Me in Madness and I understood His Reason

This man of pine sap and granite held the blind wolf's full attention. Nostrils flared as winds altered direction and brought a maw full of skin cells and flavours. He was cordial and an orator of sorts.  Observant and blunt, Jackal felt a sense of rejuvination inhabiting his social palette.   Though Jackal was blunt in an unsually off-kilter way, rarely others were with him.  Due in part to the scream of their instinct just beneath their flesh, causing their caution and intrigue.  He imagined he was a rather unruly character to behold.  Lacking the visual anchor, the concept was difficult.  He judged others by their words, after all, while they considered what they saw.

This man upon the hill did not seem to be one of those individuals.  He maintained his personal distance, yet their conversation was comfortable and neither needed to raise their voice.  The sojourner spoke of a single prior acquaintance with a measure of generosity.  The indigo wolf briefly wondered whom, and let a list of individuals run through his mind. I am Ivandriel.  Ah, at last the introduction came.  Jackal grinned his acquaintance, committing the connection of syllables with the scent attached to Ivandriel's pelt. Humour and relief intermingled as Ivan continued, to which Jackal agreed.  He'd feared the only males upon the Isle thus far were all Equine.

Thankfully this hypothesis dissolved upon Ivan's appearance.  A new trail of thought continued, inciting Jackal's desire to intensify his search and discover who else may be hiding among the brush.

Though I suppose you are not like me, are you?

Jackal chuckled, bass rumbling through his chest. There are none here like you.  Nor like I. Truly, I've not found any native to the Island except One. Everyone else, like you, like I, have come upon this place in a haphazard manner. As for what you sense but cannot see: after a duration, the magick here will begin to affect you.  It is inevitable.  Jackal lifted his nose, searching the air with purpose.  I taste fever on your breath.  Grinning, Jackal turned his attention to the left, patter of hooves briefly catching his attention.

There is much to discover here.  Should you wish for a place to rest, to return too between your pursuits, the woods behind me are welcome.  I am seeking others, to band within the woodland, to do the same as I offer you. Jackal smirked to himself, wholley amused by the statements he was making.  Foreign, alien thought.   A decree by Essence he must attempt.  The exile did seek a balance between the lifestyle of a loner he preferfed, and the benefits of a pack.  A tribe of gypsies, a band of travellers, using a single location as base while they spread across the Isle, seeking to benefit themselves and evolve.

Still, it brought a sour, bitter tang to his mouth, and made his chest ache.

Jâç-Astor Vur, Son of VAGRANT and EL Rue

{Capabilities Used  ::  senses, earth}

telos {complete}

---- * ---- * baritone * HER * Xandroth

@Ivandriel

Jackal possesses the Unicorn's Tear. He is able to heal any wound but his own.