requests. (status: closed)
"ad perniciem solet agi sinceritas."

This is a place-holder in terms of formatting but the contents will remain more or less the same.

I'm currently open for requests or PWYW photomanips. Slots will remain at 2 at a time. Single-character images only, please. These will be done for the purpose of practicing, mostly as I only have so many of my own designs to draw from, and I'm currently stuck in a creativity slump (hence my current hiatus).

As a note, these will largely be for equines. You're free to request something for a canine character but be aware the quality won't be nearly as high, as I have very little experience with them in comparison to equines. Unless the design is truly extreme I don't intend to turn anything down (so, this will potentially be on a case by case basis). 

Also, the amount of time these take will vary but as they're more or less free I ask that you don't rush me. However, I will put priority on any requests over anything personal! 

So yes, have at it! This will be coded in the future but for now, this should be fine. Right now these are first come first serve so feel free to comment if you'd like a slot. I'll put a basic form below you can use but feel free to edit/add to it as you'd like. 

Character:
Reference(s): A description is fine but images will also be very helpful. 
Stock: You choose or I can.
Theme: 
Etc: Anything else. 

• Xochitl (Kyley)
• Cif'thar (Lashes)

Lala

Character: Xochitl (future female equine character)
Reference(s): I know I do want her manifested into bright yet dangerous colors. she's going to be labeled as an 'Ice Queen', therefore her appearance will match the colors of blue or cyan with markings of either white or flushed amethyst, she's honestly not all put together so the creativity for a equine whose power revolves around ice and the cold, is all in your hands. I honestly don't mind what she looks like albeit she does have antlers made of crystallized steel. Her eyes are a void of solid ghostly white with few splashes of dark grey or maybe purple.
Stock: You may choose.
Theme: Queenly. Royal. Majestic. Anything really.
Etc: she wears an amulet around her neck, it looks like This

@Lala

Ohhh, she sounds super fun. I'll put her on the list. Any preference on breed?

Character: Cif'thar

Description: 
Latviiskaya Stallion.  Dark chocolate hue (darker than the one in my profile, I failed lol), black mane, tail, and socks.  Eyes range from an ice to a cerulean hue depending on the lighting.  He is a very straightforward creature in physical design.

Stock: your choice please, as I am wanting your artistic vision 

Theme: Serenity in the Storm/chaos, whatever

Etc: His main element is Wind, and I always feel there is a looming thundercloud behind him lol

Lala

@Virsisé

Hmm, yes maybe a Freisian? (I think I spelled that right) lol

@Lala Will do! 

@Cif'thar Put him down for you. He sounds fun though! 

Closed slots now, I'll send out progress shots as I work.

[edit]

@Cif'thar

Quick edit but by the way, still working on Kyley's but is his conformation that of the harness or riding horse?