Momentum;
AW
This world is filled with monsters

Benevolent Envy

When the sun goes down the light goes away. the warmth of the suns kisses vanish into a veil of darkness. the skies are painted in an epitome of darkness, the hues of dreamland painted in the tresses of navy and dark, midnight blue. in replacement of the warm sun who is now tucked away in his slumbering bed, drifting off into his own daytime dreamland, is the moon. a beautiful, magnificent creature, who tenderly wraps her own precious light around her mother earth, shines a dim, yet ever so bright light to welcome the coming of night. when the moon comes out, the world oft sleeps. When the moon comes out the angels go away and the demons come out to play. shadows would creep and stretch out, preying upon the unsuspecting and naïve, the weak. Dangers would leech around every corner waiting for the right moment to strike and to steal away the innocent from this life-bound world. White flame danced with impish plight beneath glass walls and pyrite décor glowing within the moonlit oceanic breeze. It almost as if the lantern structure carried a mind of its own as it was so thrilled to be tangoing with salted air. Soft electrical glow sparked from small amethyst gem tied with thick black twine resting within the crevice of pale maidens’ bosom. Evident scarring tarnished what could’ve been perfected skin dressed in ivory concealing chest and waist in near roman-esque greek style. Tapestry danced and had been tugged by whimsical fingers of ocean breeze, accompanied by muted plum hairs that managed to escape what was tied in a messy bun.

“You seem to be taken by this form, Uciliece.” guttural purr rolled in lowly baritones from White tiger companion who lounged within the sands at the maidens bare feet. Pyrite lantern had been resting in right hand, young woman gazing in silent admiration as the tides rolled in before receding back into its depths. Though her expression deemed itself vacant and almost hardened with lacking emotion. “No,” tender, lustrous coo hummed from pale lips, freed hand brushed against scarred flesh, some which still seemed to be mending despite how long she had been carrying them. “I’d much rather hide my scars..” Brows knitted,  lilac currents of electricity  wrapped around her fingers before quickly dissipating and her legs suddenly giving way as she fell into the sands. Tiger quick to grasp hold of Envy light and setting it down before the woman and addressing her.  Morgana shook her head, placing her hand against his tufted cheek. Fingertips trailed along his square face, outlining the beasts own mutilated face, ridden in scars too in times of wars they had faced.  He pulled away then to respect her space; “Scars tell the stories.” Long striped tail wrapped at his large paws, watching as she retrieved her lantern. Envy’s light danced with glee, pleased to be rid of the sands. 

“Scars give way secrets too.” 

"Listen to me"

ooc: It has been a hot minute since I played her.

The stars are in blossom, the moon is in flower, and bright are the windows of night in her tower.

My black eyes are screaming with wrath and pain alike, and yet I do not cry out. My heart burns, my breath expels hotly; each screeching, sibilant hiss careening into the air from betwixt my lips in exasperated huffs of exertion. This power within me...it toes the threshold of the grandest scales, yet this transformation is merely the mouth-like gateway into that which will swallow all walkers upon this island soon. And those left...will merely wonder, or perhaps will merely suffer. 

A creature with the ability to sustain two separate forms was a formidable relic indeed, both blessed and cursed with having such strands of DNA savagely unleashed therein once primitive vessels. The flames within me lick my insides one last time before the agony subsides, and I emerge from birthed viscosity in the form of a legendary biped. My memories of the indigo man who salvaged my brokenness remain vivid in my mind; our meeting was no coincidence, and the scent of something omnipotent and nectarous clung to him in cloying fixation. 

I rose from my spot, and after parting the brush with the whole of my sleek, tan-skinned body, a woman in the distance accompanied by an enormous white and black striped feline congregated at the water's edge. I nearly ignored her entirely, knowing that my days should be spent learning every iota of medicinal properties contained within this island, but with mild surprise I found that in my human form the emotion of curiosity was infinitely harder to ignore. 

I encroached upon them softly, my gait nearly silent as nimble bare feet sifted in the white sands beneath me. When they regarded me, I held up my hand, almost instinctively portraying the gesture to signal that I meant no harm. I spoke to her, motioning to her tiger companion. 

“I am Vethysnia. It is a wonder to behold a being in the graces of such a dangerous yet beautiful beast.”

@Morgäna

This world is filled with monsters

Benevolent Envy

Brilliant nickel-mercury eyes watched with idle muse as the white flame encaged in glass danced impishly upon it wick filled with such animation. The holder often to refer to the sculpted craft to yield personality of its own – difficult to explain, perhaps but it did. Envy’s light flitted ever so playfully in little twirls before soon coming to a stillness and its tail ends swaying in particular direction. Pale fingers held pyrite handle with ease – much easier as oppose to her jowls, though occasionally wriggling her fingers to assure herself firm grip. Never wanting to drop her guided gift. Black indigo eyes of the tiger casually fixed his gaze on his companion, rounded ears swiveling as he took in her words carefully though comically, ever amused by her self-loathing. His whiskers quivered, touched by motion and movement of the ocean air forcing his head to then turn and lock upon the approaching stranger.  Feline nose nudged tentatively at his maidens left palm in silence to inquire upon the approaching biped. Dark muted plum brows upon the woman’s face only knitted with confusion gazing at her companion before mercury gaze fixed upon rich golden chocolate skin, and exotic updo. Lips fumbled with rising invidia, hand grasping the wide v-neckline of her robe and quickly subduing her focus downcast. She’d pull cloth over exposing scars near shamefully.

I am Vethysnia. The woman spoke in welcoming introduction though attention seemed dawned with fascination towards the nameless white tiger. It is a wonder to behold a being in the graces of such a dangerous yet beautiful beast Cheshire grin tugged along the corners of the tiger knight, clearing his throat and bringing his paws together as he sat cordially with poignant tail curling at his maiden’s heels. One hand rested upon the crown of the tigers skull while the other held pyrite lantern in laze. Calmed eyes studied her familiar and nodded her head contently though not enough to further enlarge the cat’s ego. “He is good company.” she admitted coolly.  “Though he likes to be domineering often times.” There could’ve been a childish smile tugging her pale lips: though they remained neutral. The tiger only scoffed with a roll of his eyes, scarred faces scrunched into a jesting frown. “Only by your arrogance,” he mused in retort.  Uciliece maiden remained silent, lifting her head to face the woman who named herself Vethysnia. Dark muted plum, loose from her messy bun brushed against pale cheeks. Nickel white eyes darkened with shame; “Such a beautiful name for a beautiful face.” Her hand withdrew from her tiger and rested in a loose fist against her scarred bosom. “It is fitting.” 

"Listen to me"
ooc: AMG I'm sorry this took a million years. ;o; 
@Royal Phoenix