The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Monolithic
He Spoke to Me in Madness and I understood His Reason

<table align=center background="http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/Lashael/artflow_201709221714_zpsc21byexj.png" style="background-position:top; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:570px; border-left: 1px solid #000000; border-bottom: 1px solid #000; border-top: 1px solid #000000; border-right: 1px solid #000000"><tr>
<td width=150% valign=bottom align=center><div align="justify" style="padding-top:500px; padding-left:10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 30px;"><font color="#e47833" style="font-family:georgia; font-size: 11px; text-transform: none; line-height: 13px; word-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:2.1px">

<center>THRILL</center>
The wolf-man entered the center of this unusual Forest, radiating a grin full of expectation and unfettered joy.  Magick here pressed upon his skin like the coming rains of Pyre, and brought a new reign of invigoration.   Massive oaks, ones he could feel the roots reach a dozen wolf-lengths below him, covered the forest in sweet shade.  The glare of Limu sun was broken up, so only dapples of sunlight could pierce the canopy.  Jackal tilted his head back to his companion with another off-kilter smile. Bare feet padded forward, slapping on granite as he came to a rest upon a small outcrop.  This was where the surge of magick was emitating from.  He trembled his excitement.  In a crunch and electric pops, indigo fur sprouted from scarred skin, and his skeleton elogated, growing in height as he dropped to hands and knees. 

<center>SEARCH</center>
Blind wolf tossed his nose to the heavens and unleashed a powerful howl, so the earth vibrated his frequency and the air shivered in the power of his bass.  A genuine invitation, a search for many, for any, to come explore this unusual arrival, to meet he and she, and perhaps THEY.  His voice faded.  Jackal took Lantern in maw and leapt from his perch back to pine debris and soft soil.  

<center>CONCEPT</center>
<font color=#ff5721>The magick here is as strong as I have ever known it to be.</font>  Jackal mused to Ysabeaux,  turning his enigmatic attention back to her.  He panted from mounting adrenaline.  Now that their motion had ceased, the surge of his thoughts, questions, and ideas raided his system for outlets. A pressure across his entire cranium. Not wholley uncomfortable, but foreign enough to perpetuate the acceleration of his heart. <font color=#Ff5721>My shed of skin is not typically so stimulating...<i>rejuvintaing.</i>..wonderfully strange, this.</font> He turned in place.  A strange moment to see, yet it was this <i>need</i> to see his environment that caused him to pad his paws in a tight three-sixty motion and consume the vibration that fed back to his circumfrence. 

<center>ACTION</center>
<font color=#ff5721>I want to <i>use</i> this opportunity to explore.</font>  Timbre flared. WIthout further adieu, he plunged his will into a section of earth in front of him, clutched the solid mass felt by his energies, and ripped it upwards.  Yet he did not allow the chunk of earth to dismantle its connection, but instead coaxed a pillar to rise above their heads.  Once it doubled his height, Jackal let the column stand.  A laugh tickled his throat.  Jackal cirlced his new addition, inhaled fading daylight, and considered his supply of energy.  <font color=#ff5721>It's as if..every use is replenished.</font> In a <i>husss</i> of wind, ivy and myrtle crawled upwards.  Two strains of morning glories followed, one a moonlit white, the other indigo night.  Tail wagged his pleasure, as he considered continuing his exploration of earthen capabilities, cradled within this forest of cedar, moisture, and pine. 

*  <font color=#FF5721>speech</font>  *  <font color=#707070>thought</font>  *  <font color=#7d26cd>telepathy</font>  * <font color=#3d8b37>----</font>
</font></font>
</div></td></tr></td></tr>
<center>Image by Tasha!</center>
</table>

ALL WELCOME.  COME EXPLORE MAGICK SKILLS, AND SOCIAL THRILLS!

@Ysabeaux  @Poltergeist  @Loki Anor  @Morgana  @Royal Phoenix  @Ivandriel  @Quarion  @Cif'thar  @Fesashka  @Knurlnien  @Virsise

Jackal possesses the Unicorn's Tear. He is able to heal any wound but his own.

Messages In This Thread
Monolithic - by Jackal - 10-23-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Monolithic - by Ysabeaux - 12-01-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Monolithic - by Loki Anor - 04-02-2018, 08:28 PM